- Download 151
- File Size 117.90 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 28, 2021
- Last Updated September 28, 2021
Bid Notice-Procurement of Laboratory testing services for the COVID-19 virus under Framework contract
- The Petroleum Authority of Uganda has planned and allocated funds to be used for the procurement of Laboratory Services to provide Coronavirus Disease testing services on a Framework Contract.
Bids must be delivered to the address at below at or before 11:00am on 30th October, 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 1,000,000/= in form of bank guarantee and as specified in the bidding forms section.
Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened on ZOOM at 11:30am on 30th October, 2021
There shall be a pre- bid meeting on 11th October, 2021 on Zoom at 10:00am
- Documents may be inspected at, issued at and delivered to:
- Head Procurement and Disposal Unit:
Plot 29/33, Kampala Road,
Amber House 4th floor, Block B, Room B400A
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.pau.go.ug